What is Open Enrollment?
Open enrollment provides you the opportunity to sign up for health, vision or dental insurance.
When is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment runs from November 1, 2018 to December 15, 2018
What Does Open Enrollment Do?
Open enrollment gives you a chance to:
- Select personalized care for you and your family
- Decide on an insurance policy that fits your budget and lifestyle
- Make changes to existing policies without any penalties
- Find an insurance plan that fits your preferred doctor or medical specialist
- Select insurance options such as deductibles, benefits, prescription plans and networks
- Keep or change your health insurance plan
Why Use Boost Health Insurance During Open Enrollment?
Boost Health Insurance specializes in comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans. We have ACA (Obamacare Plans) as well as comparable plans that have higher benefits and lower costs. We work with over 30 different carriers and have thousands of plans to choose from. When choosing Boost Health Insurance, you get access to a large selection of plans which are perfect for any budget or lifestyle. Our friendly, licensed agents will help you navigate through complicated options to help you find a family or individual plan that is perfect for you.
What Types of Plans Are Available During Open Enrollment?
- High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans
How Do I Speak To A Licensed Agent?
There are several ways to contact a licensed agent. You can call an agent from 8am-6pm or complete the contact form below and an agent will contact you in 1 business day.